My first "book" ever... If you don't count the one I wrote when I was 6 about my next door neighbor getting a red dress, going to a birthday party and spilling something on said dress... I don't want to ruin it for "y'all"... if I ever become famous, you'll eventually get to read it.
Anyways, it will be called "How To Quit A 'Lifestyle Change' In 14 Days or Less" Or for short "Diets Are Stoopid"
I'm pretty sure it'll make the New York Times Best Sellers list for phat people within 14 days or less of being published. How could it not? People like honesty... or lies disguised in honesty. Either way, people like it when other people don't hold back. Or paranoia... people like that, too. I know I do. I can't stop reading books that are set in the dystopian future (yes it WILL happen), and it is further increasing my brain activity... I mean the government already has too much control as it.... I've said too much.
Well, I'll post Chapter 1... eventually. And to end all anticipation... yes- there will be pictures.
By the way, "everyone" should feel honored that I'm sharing this information. I rarely tell anyone when I'm maybe going to do something that will probably not happen or fail.
A picture that you can figure out until I write about it.
No comments:
Post a Comment