Sunday, March 27, 2011

Since I'm Now Giving "The People" What They Want: 1st Request

Well... I'm not sure why I've taken to writing three times in one week. Seriously, I have never kept a Journal... I have been given several Journals, but I have like 2 entries in each one. I guess because I've recently had some pretty weird conversations with myself and others recently, and I kind of want to remember them.

Anyways. What I WAS going to write about yesterday is almost along the same lines of what I did write... but I didn't notice it until today. You see, I asked a few friends on Facebook what they think I should write about on "my blog", and I got a few ideas. Now it's going to take me awhile to do these things, so I'm going to require some patience from "you all"... but I will do them because they're pretty good ideas. So I'll tell you what the first idea was:

So the first person that posted on my status seemed to not be having a good day. I'll keep them anonymous because they deleted the comment, but I will quote it. They said: "You should write about how to fix the betrayal that people deal out all the time." Something along those lines. Now, I have dealt with a lot of betrayal and back stabbing, but I don't deal with it all the time. I mean... that really sucks if you deal with something like that with every person you come across... I am so sorry, dude. Of course every person in my life has done something to hurt me... but I wouldn't call it betrayal. So I was going to give two pieces of advice. The "blog" I wrote yesterday was the second piece of advice, so you can choose which to follow.

I've been watching Jersey Shore a lot recently.... It's seriously a stupid show, but it's one of those train wrecks that you can't stop yourself from watching. Like Flavor of Love. OH MY GOSH. You wouldn't believe the kinds of things that happened on that show. Anyways, back to my "advice".

So, have you ever dated someone on and off that cheated on you several times and you kind of knew but you weren't really sure? And you kept asking your friends if this person is factually cheating on you, and they keep the truth from you because said person you're dating has threatened to make your friends' lives miserable if they come out with the truth? So your friends decide to write an anonymous letter stating everything the cheater is doing behind your back? And everybody that DIDN'T write the note agrees with the letter saying the content is to be true? And when you ask around to who wrote it, everybody denies writing it... EVEN the people that did in fact write it? Well, if this has happened to you, I can tell you EXACTLY what to do.

This happened to Sammy "The Sweetheart" with her boyfriend/the cheater Ronnie on Jersey Shore. And the friends/"back stabbers" who wrote the anonymous note were JWoww and Snooki. So how did Sammy deal with it? She cried a lot, told Ronnie and several of her friends that she was "done with everything" and kept searching for who wrote the note (I suppose to keep herself busy)! While weeding out the "back stabbers who embarrassed" Sammy and made her "look like a fool", Sammy just couldn't let go of Ronnie and acted like nothing happened.
Eventually, Sammy figured out (by someone who had helped write the note) that JWoww and Snooki wrote the note. What did she do when she figured it out? She got angry with them for writing the note to her that made her look like a fool for knowing the truth, and then got in a fist fight with JWoww.

And that, my friends, is how you deal with betrayal.

1 comment:

  1. 1) i love that you captialize "Journal"
    2) i love that you have conversations with yourself
    3) i love that you continue to write "the people" & "you all" in quotes.
    4) i think we all have to expect some sort of betrayal or let down from people in our life because we are all human. if people didn't let us down every once in a while, they would be Jesus. but wait, no one can be Jesus. that's some hard truth. so i mean, i've learned to just worry about the kind of friend that i am being & love others without expecting anything in return. then when someone lets me down, i don't care as much because i wasn't expecting them to treat me a certain way. it's hard to do this because it's basically being selfless to a degree, & i'm not necessarily a selfish person. but i believe it is what God calls us to be. & ultimately we have to look to Him when others let us down because He is the only one who will never leave or forsake us. He is constant. He is love. <3

    ReplyDelete